INFORMATION COLLECTED AND HOW IT IS USED
1. Non Personal Identifiable Information
a. What is Collected?
If you do nothing during your use of this website but browse, read pages or download information, we collect and store the following information about your visit:
· The Internet Protocol address and domain name used. The Internet Protocol address is a numerical identifier assigned either to your Internet service provider or directly to your computer.
· The type of device, browser and/or operating system you used.
· The date and time you visited this website.
· The web pages or services you accessed at this website.
b. How it is Used?
We use the Internet Protocol address to direct Internet traffic to you. The other anonymous/none personal information collected (above) is used to improve the content of this website, help to understand how people use our services, and continually improve users’ experience with this website.
2. Personal Identifiable Information
a. What is Collected?
Personable Identifiable Information collected includes, but is not limited to, the following.
· Email Address
· Home or Business Address
· Social Security Number (SSN)
· Tax Identification Number (TIN)
· Date of Birth
· Marital Status
· Home Telephone Numbers
· Wage or Salary
b. How is it Collected?
· Emails posted to this website
· Documents uploaded to this website
· Forms completed on this website
· Surveys administered on this website
c. How is it Used?
Personal Identifiable Information collected will be used for the purpose in which it is collected. Email addresses may be used to respond to you or to address issues you may identify. Survey information may be used to improve this website’s content and security as well as formulate customer demographics in an effort to specialize services.
HOW COLLECTED INFORMATION IS PROTECTED
1. Precaution is taken to maintain the security, confidentiality, and integrity of the information collected at this website. Such measures include access controls designed to limit access to the information to the extent necessary to accomplish the intended goal. Various security technologies to protect the information stored on our system of records are also employed.
The following steps are taken to secure the information collected:
· Employ internal access controls to ensure that access to personal information is on a need to know basis.
· Train appropriate personnel on our privacy and security policies and compliance.
· Secure the areas where we retain paper copies of the information collected.
· Use technical controls to secure the information collected online
INFORMATION DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTIES
1. No information will be disclosed to third parties without your written consent.
INTERSTATE AND INTERNATIONAL NATURE OF COMMUNICATIONS
1. Robinson, CPA & Tax Services, LLC is located in Washington State in the United States. By using services on this website, you acknowledge that communications may seem to be intrastate or international in nature and may result in the transmission of interstate or international communications, regardless of where you are physically located at the time of transmission.
CHILDREN UNDER THIRTEEN
1. Robinson, CPA & Tax Services, LLC does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
PRIVACY NOTICE UPDATES
Personal Identifiable Information: "Personal identifiable information", as defined in OMB Memorandum M-07-16, refers to information that can be used to distinguish or trace an individual’s identity, such as name, social security number, biometric records, etc. alone or when combined with other personal or identifying information that is linked or linkable to a specific individual, such as place of birth, mother’s maiden name, etc….